In addition to your statutory obligations we believe an audit is a valuable opportunity to help you control your business.
Our audit team is focused on client service and seeks to be a proactive contributor to the profitable growth of your business by challenging you and offering ways "to do it better".
We undertake all forms of auditing and reporting as required by various statutes.
- Statutory Audits - as required by any statute.
- Tax Audits - as required by the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Special Purpose Audits and Reviews.
We are associated with various banks for conducting their statutory branch audits since last 15 years. We were in the panel of Vijaya Bank & Andhra Bank & getting statutory bank audits from them since last 15 years. We have also conducted Income & expenditure audit for Bharath overseas bank & Balance Sheet Audits for few banks.
AUDITS ( Internal Audit / Review )
The object of Internal Audit is to assist you in the discharge of your oversight, management, and operating responsibilities through independent audits and consultations designed to evaluate and promote the system of internal controls, including effective and efficient operations.
Internal control is broadly defined as a process designed to provide reasonable assurance that objectives are achieved in the following categories:
- Effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
- Reliability of financial reporting.
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
We can assist you in improving your operations by determining if the internal control structure in your company adequately and effectively:
- Safeguards your company's assets.
- Ensures the accuracy, reliability, and integrity of accounting information.
- Promotes efficient use of your company's resources.
- Encourages employees in your company to follow management's policies and procedures.
- Accomplishes company objectives and goals.
- Prevents and detects Fraud.
Business Consultancy & Advisory Services
We advise clients on key aspects of management consultancy. We can also help with the financial requirements involved in start-ups, reconstructions, mergers, management buy-outs and the acquisition or sale of a business. Specialist investigatory work can be carried out for any of these projects.
- Business and Strategic Planning.
- Management Consultancy.
- Reviewing and Improving Management Information Systems.
- Advice and Assistance with Start-Ups, Reconstructions, Mergers, Management Buy-Outs, Business Acquisitions and Disposals.
- Business Valuations.
- Capital Structures.
- 'Due Diligence' Investigations.
- Business Continuity Planning including DRP
- Design of Organisation Structure
Business Advisory Service
We assist both clients companies and other organisations by taking an active advisory role in the running of their business.
- Project Planning and Control.
- Business Management and Development.
- Financial Management and Control.
- Working Capital Management.
- Feasibility Studies, Investigations and Takeovers.
- Development of Key Business Performance Indicators (Including Productivity) and Monitoring Them.
- Evaluating and Designing Business Information Systems.
- Succession Planning and Staff Recruitment.
- Continuous Improvement Programs For Quality And Change.
Planning, forecasting and Raising Finance
We help businesses- both incorporated and unincorporated - to prepare business plans, cash flow projections and profit forecasts. This is generally aimed at raising capital to finance the development or expansion of the existing business or to fund a new venture.
- Business Plans and Strategies.
- Financial Proposals to Banks, Institutions and Private Investors.
- Projections, Cash Flows and Budgets.
- Venture and Development Capital.
We advise and assist clients with all aspects of their accountancy work. From setting up and maintaining prime records and effective information systems, to preparing and producing management accounts and annual financial accounts.
Our services are tailored to meet the specific needs of any type of company, partnership or sole trader. Also, non-profit-seeking bodies such as charities and societies.
You can rely on Mohan & Chandrasekhar to provide the range of services that you would expect from an internal accountant including:
- Regular financial reporting and analysis.
- Maintenance and Operation of Banking Facilities.
- Preparation of Cost Sheets and Cost Data.
- Accounting Assistance and Supervision.
- Profit and cash flow budgeting and monitoring.
- Financial applications.
- Costing and pricing.
- Annual Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
- Management Information Systems.
- Regular or Periodic management accounts.
- Assistance in all aspects of Trade Finance.
In addition to preparing annual tax computations and returns, we provide clients with clear and constructive advice on all aspects of corporate and personal taxation - including forward tax planning.
We also act as Clients Tax representative before the Tax Authorities and judicial bodies.
- Corporate Taxation.
- Structured Reviews to Maximise Tax Planning Opportunities.
- Partnerships Taxation.
- Sales Tax Assessment and Consultancy.
- Capital Tax Planning For Business Owners .
- Tax Planning For Employees.
- Tax Investigations- Advice, Assistance and Support.
- Advice and Assistance with Self-Assessment.
- Personal and Family Forward Tax Planning.
- Capital Gains Tax Planning and Reviews.
- Retirement Planning.
- Tax Related Advice on Investments and representations before ITA.
Innovative, high quality and cost-effective solutions to organizations financial control, regulatory reporting, shareholder value and technology issues.
- Business Plans.
- Project Planning, Project Cost Estimations & Reporting.
- Working Capital Estimation and Management.
- Customised MIS.
- Break Even Analysis.
- Product Pricing.
- Assistance with All Aspects of Trade Finance.
In addition to handling immediate and inexpensive company formations, we provide everything needed to maintain statutory records for limited companies.
- Company Formations.
- Preparation of Business Registration applications with Appropriate Authorities.
- Filing of Corporate Documents with Appropriate Authorities.
- Regulatory Advice, Company Search Facilities.
- Preparing and Submitting Statutory Returns And Forms.
- Maintaining Statutory Records.
- Preparation of Deeds, Documents, Contracts, Joint Venture Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding.
- Make Proposals on behalf of Clients.
- Executive Recruitment.
- Business Process Outsourcing.
- All the Services relating to JDGFT and Customs like, Registration, Obtaining Licence under various scheme, Preparing and Filing of compliance report or return with JDGFT, Revalidation of Licence and Extension EO Fulfillment, Closure of Licence and Maintenance of Statutory records under Export policy. Etc.,